Senior technology management officer
Deutsche Bahn is one of the most multifaceted employers in Germany. Each year we seek to fill jobs in more than 500 different occupations with over 7,000 enthusiastic new employees, who help us to connect people and markets. Here, you can launch, transform and advance your career. Here, your contribution is important. Here, you are important. In other words – A job at Deutsche Bahn is a job like no other.
We are currently looking to employ you to work for DB Group management in our Technology Management department in Frankfurt/ Main.
- Identifying current problems and potential for improvement in technical railway regulation
- Improving technical regulation regarding technical, operational and organisational aspects
- Developing and optimising strategic procedures and solutions to improve technical regulation processes and requirements
- Being actively involved in national and international committees related to technical regulation and railway standardisation
- Carrying out technical, economic and qualitative project management
- University degree, preferably in (economic) engineering, or many years' relevant work experience
- Deep understanding of the European rail system, its operational resources and its processes
- Skills in requirements management
- Business fluency in English and good command of German
- Confidence with Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
- Willingness to travel often for work
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online and indicate your expected gross annual salary and the job advertisement reference number (205759).
We will treat your personal data as confidential – www.deutschebahn.com/datenschutz-personal.
Apply now: www.deutschebahn.com/karriere