Toyota Motor Europe R&D Center is responsible for:
- •Developing vehicles and making concept proposal for EU core models
- •Reflecting EU technology to Toyota Vehicles timely by utilizing location advantage and strong network with EU partners
Body Engineering 2 is a major division responsible for design & development of Seat &Seatbelt ,Lamp and Function parts for European Vehicles where, skilled engineers utilise advanced CAD and CAE to design and develop body shell and exterior systems, from concept phase to serial production.
- Design and develop parts in order to achieve performance, quality and cost targets.
- Investigate style feasibility and co-operate with Styling department in order to secure feasibility.
- Creation of 3D CAD model and production drawing.
- Co-operate with suppliers and Toyota production engineering department to secure production feasibility of parts.
- Secure regulation compliance and collaborate with Homologation department.
- Support plant production and quality engineers to solve the concerns raised during production trials.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Automotive preferably).
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills.
- Catia V5 knowledge will be an asset.
- Good team work skills.
- Travel mobility required.
- Highly motivated and with challenge spirit
Place of Employment
Toyota European R&D center in Zaventem (Belgium)
Marie Dubois-Bary - Recruitment Department
Toyota Motor Europe NV/SA
Avenue du Bourget 60- Bourgetlaan 60 - 1140 Brussels
Ph : +32 (0) 2 745 33 10