Project Engineer Aerospace based in China (Shanghai or Beijing)
Chine ( Shanghai or Beijing )
supérieur à 1 an ( Permanent contract )
Dès que possible
Spécialité du poste
Siemens PL wants to be the market leader for requirements driven system based engineering. LMS is a Siemens PL business unit that delivers engineering services and solutions to automotive and aerospace market and wants to expand their Chinese market share. LMS is therefore looking for a project engineer in the mechanical, hydraulic or electrical domain to execute large system simulation solution oriented projects in China for the aerospace market and serve as an interface with the experts located in Europe.
The employee will be offered a challenging job content with the following responsibilities:
- Gradually grow in the role of being responsible for modelling complex systems as part of large projects in aerospace domain
- Provide technical expertise to our customers through dedicated trainings or on-site workshops
- Proactively contribute to project success by ensuring smooth communication between customer, project team and LMS experts
- Master degree or PhD in one of the following majors: Mechanical, Hydraulics, Electrical, Thermal
- System simulation knowledge with hands on knowledge of system simulation tools (Simulink, AMESim, …)
- Application knowledge on aerospace subsystems
- Communication skills (fluent in Chinese and English), Team player
Permanent Contract, full time, based in Shanghai or Beijing.
A training period in Lyon, France or Chennai, India will be offered to the candidate depending on profile.
LMS offers, besides an attractive salary and benefits package, an internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment. LMS is a fast growing, yet financially healthy company with a flat structure and an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the company say they get a lot of room for initiative and career development. LMS is driven by innovation, and therefore fosters the creativity of its employees. LMS provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills.
Email pour postuler: