Driven by our strong entrepreneurial culture, CFAO owes its success to its in-depth knowledge of the markets, its experience and the outstanding performance of its 11,600 employees.
With its diversified geographic and sectoral profile, the Group is particularly well-equipped to serve the African market, allowing it to enjoy lasting, sustained growth.
CFAO has operations in 33 countries in Africa, seven French overseas territories and Vietnam.
The Group caters to demand for services and equipment, healthcare and consumer goods in Africa and the French overseas territories through several areas of expertise:
- Automobile, equipment and services distribution via CFAO Automotive, Equipment & Services;
- Integrated IT solutions and telecommunications via CFAO Technologies;
pharmaceutical distribution via Eurapharma;
- The distribution and production of consumer goods via CFAO FMCG Industries & Distribution;
- The development of a shopping centers' network adapted to the needs of African consumers, centered on a food retail hub via CFAO Retail.
In each of its divisions, the Group manages and develops a balanced portfolio of strong international brands.
Job title : Parts & Service Manager – East Africa H/F
Contract : VIE
Working time : Full time
Duration & Responsibilities : 18 months
We are looking for a Parts & Service Manager for one of our automotive subsidiary in East Africa.
Directly attached to the subsidiary’s Parts & Service Director, you will manage parts and service activities for brands portfolio by managing department profitability, developing market shares and optimizing purchasing conditions and stock management.
You will manage order flows, procurement, stock and delivery.
You will be in charge of the sales development, customers portfolio and business coordination.
You will ensure workshop productivity achievement and work forces profitability targets.
- Master degree in higher education as engineering school (ESTACA, etc.)
- First experience in automotive field (automotive manufacturer, automotive distributor, after sales, etc.)
- Insight in the sales business
- Rigorous, organized, strong customer service and quality orientation.
- Willing to develop an international career
- Fluent in English (Daily practice language)
To apply, contact Nicolas REBIERE : email@example.com including the reference VIE-PSM-0115-NR