Toyota Motor Europe R&D Centre is responsible for:
- Developing vehicles and making concept proposal for EU core models
- Reflecting EU technology to Toyota Vehicles timely by utilizing location advantage and strong network with EU partners
Body Division Interior design Engineering is responsible for Planning & Design of Upper Body parts for European vehicles from concept phase to serial production.
Your responsibilities :
- You will contribute to design and develop parts in order to achieve performance, quality and cost targets.
- Investigate style feasibility and co-operate with Styling department in order to secure feasibility.
- You will contribute to the creation of 3D CAD model and production drawing.
- Co-operate with suppliers and Toyota production engineering department to secure production feasibility of parts.
- You will contribute to secure regulation compliance and collaborate with Homologation department.
- Support plant production and quality engineers to solve the concerns raised during production trials.
- Benchmark of competitor and customer solutions.
- Cooperate to setting targets for next generation models.
- You will contribute to design and development of interior Trim, Instrument panel, Seat and Seatbelt into vehicle projects.
- Good feeling with interior quality and materials.
- Degree in Engineering or Industrial Design
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team work skills.
- Travel mobility required.
- Highly motivated and with challenge spirit
Place of employment: Toyota European R&D centre in Zaventem, near Brussels (Belgium)
Can you please ask the students to directly apply on our website?